Founded in 2003 by a team of passionate researchers, engineers, designers and marketers from various international backgrounds, focused on the fast transformation of innovation into unique products, LM3LABS is a recognised leader in computer vision-based interactivity solutions.
LM3LABS’ key technology milestones:
- 2003: patents for finger tracking in 3D space.
- 2004: installation of NTT DoCoMo headquarter with finger tracking technology based on stereo-vision.
- 2005: presentation of multi-touch capabilities of Ubiq’window.
- 2006: launch of Catchyoo, for floor interaction. The revolution was not in the effects but in the backend that, for the first time, allowed non technical people to generate interactive campaigns.
- 2007: launch of “touchless” AirStrike, allowing gesture control of digital contents.
- 2009: 3DFeel, full body tracking on multiple types of depth sensors.
- 2011: iTable32, FITR 40-point interactive table.
- 2012: Xloudia, large scale image recognition solution for millions of products, images, clients.
LM3LABS owns several patents related to their products.
Keeping a strong customer focus, LM3LABS’ team of unique people keeps pioneering new directions, exploring new concepts, new technologies, and new interactions.
LM3LABS serves major brands with ideas, technologies, products, and contents anywhere in the world from Tokyo, Singapore and South of France.
LM3LABS key markets are:
- Marketing and OOH Advertising
- Showrooms and premium retails
- OEM integration
We welcome collaborations with:
- Advertising agencies
- Architects and Designers
- Audio visual integrators
- Museum experts
Distribution candidates can enroll into our distribution partner program and benefit significant volume discount.
Born from Research, keeping Exploring
LM3LABS went a long way over the last decade. Born from research, LM3LABS became an engineering company when their first client, NTT DoCoMo, purchase the first stereoscopic sensor back in 2003.
Customers pushed LM3LABS into designing interfaces for the unique technologies they were putting on the market. Very early, LM3LABS’ team started to thing about gesture control, natural interactions, large screen interaction, holograms and other advanced visualisations.
Recently, LM3LABS is solicited by large companies for consulting mission in the natural interaction, gesture interaction domains.
LM3LABS activities rely on two pillars: product creation and projects completion. LM3LABS has created numerous innovative products over the last 10 years. All of them pioneered the interaction market and are all on the market today.
Customer projects are an important part for pushing the R&D activities, improving products and market-proofing concepts. Projects use LM3LABS’ products and often give birth to new products.
Augmented Reality (AR)
Virtual Reality (VR)
Beyond products, LM3LABS provides the following services.
- concept of interactive campaign or installation
- gesture interaction consulting
- installation management
- interaction design
- interactive space design
- interactive product design
- interactive application design
- service design
- 3D modeling
- 3D animation
- Content creation for LM3LABS’ products
- Movie creation
- Music, soundtrack creation